Posting about Greta Thunberg

When I watched a video on YouTube about Greta Thunberg and it really inspired me because you can just watch it and see how kids can speak to adults about these problems and call them out and her say that there are not technical solutions to these problems on climate change and technical solutions and how she is talking about scientists should step up and do better things than what they’re doing right now and that she is saying how dare they say that a 50% Risk is good but hey don’t think a 50% risk and how even 67% would be good and I love how minors can stand up to presidents and scientists and call them out it just inspires me so much and that is it for this post see ya.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Opinion on The Blackfish Documentary

The Worst Year of My Life